FileLinked APK is the #1 Bulk downloader tool for Android devices available for free. This app is very useful when you need to download multiple files from the cloud. The app comes handy when you don’t want to send multiple URL’s or zipped files to someone. With FileLinked APK, all you need to do is to upload the files on any cloud storage like Dropbox and then add each URL to FileLinked app. The app will generate the shareable code. You can share that code with the other person and they can download the files using that code. The concept of the app is pretty simple – making sharing of files quick and easy.
Download FileLinked APK
FileLinked got a lot of user attention in the initial days of its launch owing to the success of its previous version – Droidadmin. Now, please don’t get confused – Droidadmin and FileLinked APK are one and the same thing (FileLinked is the successor of Droidadmin). You can directly download the app below. Follow the steps below to install the app.
- First Download the FileLinked APK file from the button above.
- Once the downloading finishes, tap on the .APK file.
- The installation wizard will open up.
- Install the app like you do with other APK files.
- Open the app and start sharing your files with friends and family – easy and quick!
|App Size||8.8 MB|
|No of Installs||1 Million [ Approx]|
Features of FileLinked
- Completely free to download and use.
- Supports multiple devices – Android, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Amazon FireTV.
- Super fast downloading of files. No more boring zipping/unzipping.
- Share multiple files with anyone by just sending them a 5-6 digit FileLinked code.
- Get access to tons of FileLinked codes with preloaded apps for free.
When it comes to compatibility, FileLinked APK works on a lot of devices. Android devices are the main target platform for FileLinked developers. Without getting confused, check if your device is among the FileLinked supported devices below.
|Nvidia Shield TV||YES|
|Mi TV Box||YES|
How to Use FileLinked APK?
Checkout the full video tutorial on FileLinked APK and use it without any issues right now.
Along with this video tutorial, you can also check these 5 steps listed below to use FileLinked.
Step 1: Select Cloud Storage
The first step is to select a cloud storage platform. I recommend you to use Dropbox. Upload all your files to Dropbox and create shareable links.
Step 2: Create FileLinked Account
Now, click here to create an account for FileLinked.
Step 3: Create Configuration
Configurations in FileLinked are similar to Folders and has many files inside it. Just like you create folders, you have to create Configurations and give names to them. Each configuration will have a FileLinked code attached to it. You can further use the configuration code to download the files in any configuration.
Step 4: Add Files to Configuration
After creating a configuration, you have to fill a simple 4-step form for every file you add to it. The form is as follows.
- Name: You need to give a name to the file.
- Description: Add relevant information regarding the file you are sharing.
- Download URL: Paste the Dropbox shared link here. Make sure you replace the “0” at the end of URL to “1”. Ex: …./despacito.mp3?dl=0 to …./despacito.mp3?dl=1. This is done to convert shareable links to download links.
- Logo URL: Add relevant picture to the file to make it more convinient for the receiver to get a glimpse of what the file is.
After completing this process, you will get the FileLinked code to your configuration. You can share this with anyone you want.
Step 5: Download the Added Files
Download the FileLinked APK now and get all the files using FileLinked codes – easy and quick. All you have to do is to enter the FileLinked code to download the files.